Make sure you purchase the right battery for your smartphone. Batteries are not compatible between different brands, and often not among phones within the same brand. It’s recommended that you use original LG K10 batteries.
Which battery do I need for my Samsung LG K10 smartphone?
For your LG K10 smartphone you need a a lithium-ion rechargeable battery (sometimes called a Li-ion battery or LIB): Genuine OEM Original LG Li-Ion Battery 2300mAh BL-45A1H.
Replace the Battery
1. Turn off the power so that you won’t lose any stored information. If the device is on, press and hold the Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone until the Phone options menu appears. Tap Power off in the Phone options menu. Tap OK to confirm that you want to turn off the phone.
2. Remove the back cover. Hold the device in one hand and find the small notch that will help you to release the cover. It’s on the the bottom-right corner of the phone. Insert a fingernail into the notch. Lift upwards gently to pop the phone open. Working from the bottom-right corner upwards and then lifting the back cover seems to work well. Be careful not to damage your fingernails when you remove the back cover. Also, be certain not to bend or twist the back cover excessively. Doing so may damage the cover.
Take the old battery out.
3. Using your a nail or finger, lift up the current battery via the small notch at the bottom of the battery compartment and lift the battery out of the phone. The battery ought to pop out smoothly.
Install the new battery
4. Remove the new battery from its package. Be careful to touch only the black plastic on the battery.
5. Turn the new battery if necessary. The LG logo should be on top. Align the plus and minus signs with the four prongs on the upper-left side of the battery slot. Slide the battery into the battery housing cavity and press down gently to secure it in place. It should fit easily and exactly.
6. Replace the back cover. Line up the hole above the LG logo with the rear camera lens and the power button. Gently press the cover down and around the sides of the phone until it clicks into place.
7. Press and hold the Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone for a couple of seconds until the screen turns on and enjoy the new power!