We assume that the content on this site does not breach copyright, that the content is in the public domain, is licensed under creative commons, or fits within the FAIR USE exception to the copyrights laws.
- Replace that Part will attach importance to your abuse reports, and will take appropriate action within 7 days!
If you are Reporting Infringement:
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify Replace that Part of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a "Proper DMCA Notice" To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that RelaceThatPart.com disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit Replace that Part to locate the material.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: